WHAT DO I PROVIDE?
- Each teardrop comes with a KING size mattress. We provide a deluxe mattress cover. You provide your own bedding. Bring a Pop-up canopy for a shaded area next to the camper or galley. (Renter also provides a hitch tow bar w/2" ball.)
WHICH ELECTRICAL CONNECTION AND HITCH / BALL DO I NEED?
- The electrical connection on the camper is a 7 pin round...but I have adapters to go to a 4 pin flat. (fyi.....the 7 pin connector will charge the on board battery while driving....the 4 pin won't)
- Your hitch ball needs to be 2". The camper hitch is approx 18"-20" off the ground....PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DRAW BAR PUTS THE HITCH BALL AT APPROX 18" FROM THE GROUND...
CAN WE BRING PETS?
- Your pets are welcome if well-behaved and won't tear things up. Just remember that you are responsible for any damage.
CAN WE TAKE THE TEARDROP OUT OF TEXAS?
- Sure! We'd love to see your pictures of our Teardrops in some unique places around the country.
WHAT TIME CAN I PICK IT UP / DROP IT OFF?
- We're flexible and will try to work with your schedule.
CAN YOU MEET ME SOMEWHERE? DO I HAVE TO COME PICK IT UP / DROP IT OFF?
- Yes! And yes, sort of... In general, you would have to come pick it up and drop it off here in Farmers Branch. HOWEVER, we we can arrange to meet depending on location for an additional charge (Please confirm at time of reservation).
WHAT SIZE TOW VEHICLE DO I NEED?
- You can tow the Teardrop campers with most vehicles. Your tow vehicle must have at least 2000 lbs. towing capacity. (while it's true that even small cars can pull the campers......it is not recommended to go to very hilly...or mountainous areas....using a small car as tow vehicle)
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING / PROVIDE AT TIME OF PICKUP?
- We will need your drivers license and insurance card. Also you will provide the tow hitch bar with 2" ball.