WHAT IS INCLUDED?
T@G MAX XL 6 Wide ($85/day - $600/7 day week)
- CURB WEIGHT - 1100LBS.
- 6' Wide model
- Air conditioning
- KING sized mattress
- 3 speed roof fan
- Skylight front window with shade/screen
- Rear galley with sink and propane stove......and ELECTRIC COOLER AND MICROWAVE.
- 12v/110 power outlets in the cabin and galley.....and USB plugs in the cabin
- 30 amp shore power connection with cable
- Storage under the mattress.
- Coffee maker and camp chairs available at no charge.
WHAT DO I PROVIDE?
- You provide your own linens. Each teardrop comes with a qureen size mattress. We recommend bringing a mattress topper or an open sleeping bag for extra padding….and sheets, blankets, pillows….ect. Bring a Pop-up canopy for a shaded area next to the camper.
WHICH ELECTRICAL CONNECTION AND HITCH / BALL DO I NEED?
- The electrical connection on the camper is a 7 pin round...but I have adapters to go to a 4 pin flat. (fyi.....the 7 pin connector will charge the on board battery while driving....the 4 pin won't)
- Your hitch ball needs to be 2". The camper hitch is approx 18" off the ground....PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DRAW BAR PUTS THE HITCH BALL AT APPROX 18" FROM THE GROUND...
WHAT IF WE NEED MORE ROOM?
- We have an optional tent available, which connects to the side of the trailer for more people or privacy. It is available for a $25 flat rate charge per rental.
CAN WE BRING PETS?
- Your pets are welcome if well-behaved and won't tear things up. Just remember that you are responsible for any damage.
CAN WE TAKE THE TEARDROP OUT OF TEXAS?
- Sure! We'd love to see your pictures of our Teardrops in some unique places around the country.
WHAT TIME CAN I PICK IT UP / DROP IT OFF?
- Typically pick up the day before (PM) and return the day after (AM) rental days. We're flexible and will try to work with your schedule.
CAN YOU MEET ME SOMEWHERE? DO I HAVE TO COME PICK IT UP / DROP IT OFF?
- Yes! And yes, sort of... In general, you would have to come pick it up and drop it off here in Farmers Branch. HOWEVER, we we can arrange to meet depending on location for an additional charge (Please confirm at time of reservation).
WHAT SIZE TOW VEHICLE DO I NEED?
- You can tow the Teardrop campers with most small vehicles. Your tow vehicle must have at least 900 lbs. towing capacity. (while it's true that even small cars can pull the campers......it is not recommended to go to very hilly...or mountainous areas....using a small car as tow vehicle)
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING / PROVIDE AT TIME OF PICKUP?
- We will need your drivers license, your credit card and your insurance card for the tow vehicle.