- Two day minimum rental.....7 day weekly rate. (T@G MAX XL - $85/day......$600/week. T@G MAX XL OUTBACK....&....T@G MAX XL w/built in Solar Panel - $90/day......$650/week.)
- Minimum age 25 years old to rent. Must have full coverage insurance on tow vehicle and valid US drivers license.
- To make a reservation click Book a Teardrop.....choose your camper......and it will take you to the Outdoorsy/Wheelbase booking site.
- 50% rental deposit required to reserve the camper/dates
- The rental balance and security deposit is due on pickup day.....(we will run the charge after check-out)
- Rates do not include 10% Texas RV rental tax. A $500 security/damage deposit is due at rental pickup. This charge is placed on hold on your credit card. If you return the unit with no damages and in the same condition, the hold will be released.
- Renter provides All camping/cooking gear and bedding. (We provide a deluxe mattress cover for the King bed......and filled propane tank for the stove. We also provide a 25' shore power electric cable....and hoses for water hookup.)
- Renter must have a hitch installed on the tow vehicle. Renter also provides a hitch bar with 2" ball. (FYI......please make sure your hitch bar puts the 2" ball at approx. 18-20" off the ground for an level tow.)
- The camper electric is 7 pin round connection. (But we do have adapters to go to 4 pin flat connection at no charge.)
- When you pick up your camper, we will give hookup instructions.....and an overview of the camper operation and amenities.
- Flexible hours! We always try to work with your schedule for pickups and drop offs.
Cancel within 48 hours of booking for a full refund, so long as you book more than 14 days in advance.
Otherwise, the cancellation policy is moderate.
- Cancel more than 7 before your trip begins: 75% of the booking total is refundable (you pay 25%)
- Cancel 7 or fewer days before your trip begins: 50% of the booking total is refundable (you pay 50%)
Insurance and taxes are always refundable. The service fee is not.
Note: If you still owe some toward the booking total at the time of cancellation, you’ll need to pay the remainder.